OKe.. thanks. Now I understand it.
Gonna try your tactics.. as I loved them in FM22

Oh, so if I don't like playing with DWs, I should be keeping with Fire 2.0 for now?

gameresq said: Oh, so if I don't like playing with DWs, I should be keeping with Fire 2.0 for now?

It's one of the options. You can also try other tactics with advanced wingers from the table.

First season on Bundesliga with Fire 2.0 and got St. Pauli to the Champions League!

gameresq said: First season on Bundesliga with Fire 2.0 and got St. Pauli to the Champions League!

Nice! I hope 2.5 is even better.

@ZaZ any genie scout imports like last year at all?

Jates12 said: @ZaZ any genie scout imports like last year at all?

I think @Mark is the reference in that field, he might have something in this thread.

Third season with fire 2.0 not so good, unfortunately. A little my fault, I hired a striker with excellent attributes, but forgot to notice his "game tricks" (not sure how it is in english) which were very against the tactic (he didn't move into spaces and also went back to pick the ball). Once I hired another striker, we started a winning streak and even achieved Champions League quarter finals, eliminating PSG by 4-1. Unfortunately we lost to Liverpool, and didn't achieve UCL again. Bad results in the beginning and also bad results on the last few rounds. I'll try to sell the striker, hire some good defenders and wingers.

Tried both zaz fire and zaz legacy and ended up getting sacked by January.

gameresq said: Third season with fire 2.0 not so good, unfortunately. A little my fault, I hired a striker with excellent attributes, but forgot to notice his "game tricks" (not sure how it is in english) which were very against the tactic (he didn't move into spaces and also went back to pick the ball). Once I hired another striker, we started a winning streak and even achieved Champions League quarter finals, eliminating PSG by 4-1. Unfortunately we lost to Liverpool, and didn't achieve UCL again. Bad results in the beginning and also bad results on the last few rounds. I'll try to sell the striker, hire some good defenders and wingers.

Thanks for testing the tactic, and I hope you do well next season!

The Beast said: Tried both zaz fire and zaz legacy and ended up getting sacked by January.

Sorry to hear that!

My 4th season with St Pauli was great, but bitter
We almost took the title from Bayern, but we lost on the last round (we picked Borussia while Bayern picked Union Berlin...)

And in the Europa League, we had great results, but lost on the final 1-0 to Napoli :(

Mid-season I lost my best AMC to Barcelona which paid the necessary fee (which was quite low), and I couldn't get a good enough replacement.

Still waiting for a trophy

Wow, 54* on Fire 3.0. Congratz bro:thup: .
You chose the more diffcult path for tactics this year.
I really like your mindset of football, your tactics, so i´m still playing them with my Hertha BSC team.

So far, as a FootMan Veteran who invest alot of time to setup his team, training etc., i kinda have it more difficult too, to get the results (with your tactic) like i´m used to from the other FMs.
BUT...i mean...come on..when the media expectation is place 13 and after 11 matches i´m place 1..its still f*cking superb. :goofy:

Most goals, most matches without loss, most fouls (...), most chances, player with the most goals, assists..it´s complete "fine"..hehe* :cool: :thup:

So, i´ve tested only your Fire-Tactic since beginning and you could clearly see the Fire 2.4 was really on fire to some point. Then switched to Fire 2.5 which resulted in 2 draws + 1 lucky win in overtime vs 2nd league HSV at the german cup.
It didn´t felt good even there wasn´t much changes + time should be too short to take a conclusion.
After the switch to Fire 3.0, 5:1 vs Schalke.

But we will see what the future will bring to us, Hertha BSC.
I can clearly see the weakpoint in my team. Pace, Striker (still), LW, CB - maybe even CAM.

tbh, i really don´t expect to be this high in the league table and would be super happy for an international qualification. Bayern, Dortmund, Leipzig etc. are so damn good and after my next game vs Werder Bremen (a) i have to play vs the Monster Bayern.

Whatever...that`s just from me...i really love to play with your tactics, your communication vs Forum, Twitter and wish everyone here an superb happy, healthy coming new year.
Let`s enjoy the football manager (and hope he will stepup his game with the next versons..) and be thankful for this great community, especially tactic-gods like ZaZ & Co.'

Thank you :)

Nebuuuu said: Wow, 54* on Fire 3.0. Congratz bro:thup: .
You chose the more diffcult path for tactics this year.
I really like your mindset of football, your tactics, so i´m still playing them with my Hertha BSC team.

So far, as a FootMan Veteran who invest alot of time to setup his team, training etc., i kinda have it more difficult too, to get the results (with your tactic) like i´m used to from the other FMs.
BUT...i mean...come on..when the media expectation is place 13 and after 11 matches i´m place 1..its still f*cking superb. :goofy:

Most goals, most matches without loss, most fouls (...), most chances, player with the most goals, assists..it´s complete "fine"..hehe* :cool: :thup:

So, i´ve tested only your Fire-Tactic since beginning and you could clearly see the Fire 2.4 was really on fire to some point. Then switched to Fire 2.5 which resulted in 2 draws + 1 lucky win in overtime vs 2nd league HSV at the german cup.
It didn´t felt good even there wasn´t much changes + time should be too short to take a conclusion.
After the switch to Fire 3.0, 5:1 vs Schalke.

But we will see what the future will bring to us, Hertha BSC.
I can clearly see the weakpoint in my team. Pace, Striker (still), LW, CB - maybe even CAM.

tbh, i really don´t expect to be this high in the league table and would be super happy for an international qualification. Bayern, Dortmund, Leipzig etc. are so damn good and after my next game vs Werder Bremen (a) i have to play vs the Monster Bayern.

Whatever...that`s just from me...i really love to play with your tactics, your communication vs Forum, Twitter and wish everyone here an superb happy, healthy coming new year.
Let`s enjoy the football manager (and hope he will stepup his game with the next versons..) and be thankful for this great community, especially tactic-gods like ZaZ & Co.'

Thank you :)

Thank you for your kind words!

What I am seeing in game is that RPM attracts passes to the middle, while the most effective way to play is through the flanks. As you can see in the post below, it is easier to dribble and easier to intercept balls in this match engine.
https://twitter.com/ZaZFM/status/1588865343677960196

I will investigate on the issue to see how to improve that while keeping a bit of the gameplay I like to watch.

Season 5 with St Pauli and we finally put an end to a winning streak of 15 years of Bayern on Bundesliga and won!
On the German Cup unfortunately we lost on the finals to Borussia by 2x0. And in the Champions we were eliminated by Inter on the penalties

We also won the "Supercup" against Bayern by 2x1.

gameresq said: Season 5 with St Pauli and we finally put an end to a winning streak of 15 years of Bayern on Bundesliga and won!
On the German Cup unfortunately we lost on the finals to Borussia by 2x0. And in the Champions we were eliminated by Inter on the penalties

We also won the "Supercup" against Bayern by 2x1.

Good job there!

ZaZ said: Thank you for your kind words!

What I am seeing in game is that RPM attracts passes to the middle, while the most effective way to play is through the flanks. As you can see in the post below, it is easier to dribble and easier to intercept balls in this match engine.
https://twitter.com/ZaZFM/status/1588865343677960196

I will investigate on the issue to see how to improve that while keeping a bit of the gameplay I like to watch.

Nice. I´ve watche the comparison on Twitter between Fire & Blue, which seems like it should have some impact on FM23. Trying Blue 4.0 from FM22. Let`s see.
Looking forward but pls..ZaZ, don´t set yourself under pressure, enjoy the freedays, silvester etc.
Thx, going to play FM23. :D

Nice, a new tactics with advanced wingers, and it seems to be the best. Going to test Fire 3.0 on season 6 with St Pauli!

Create an account or log in to leave a comment