MemorizableUsername said: Genuinely interested to see how this works out, some roles / PI I did was to address the 'Negative' feedback on the DataHub on things like
1) IWs were losing the ball very frequently
2) A lot of goals were conceded through the middle
3) I did try HB also, but the simulation results were bad (could be terrible RNG though)

I wanted to test the Lavolpiana build up with BPD carrying the ball to the IW. Kinda beautiful aesthetically 😄😄

Hello team, just to say keep it up... I've had great success with a combination of XMAS, ZaZ set pieces, WB(au), shorter passing. It gives me the best results in every test. Has anyone tried something similar ? And guys keep up the superb work.

Useless_4-4-2_twkd2

Base Tactic: Useless_4-4-2 - https://fm-arena.com/tactic/3655-useless-4-4-2/

Changes made to the base tactic:

- IWB on support with instructions Dribble More + Get further forward
- Roam from Position added (SS)
- Roam from Position and Dribble More added (AFs)
- Tackle harder PI removed from DM, IWB, BPD and Keeper
- Removed 2 PIs from the IW (risk taken and shorter pass)
- Removed the Cover role from one of the BPD
- Team instructions - Run at defense removed
- Team instructions - Low crosses kept this time

Hey guys, we are getting famous ^^

Spoiler

crizeKOS said: Hey guys, we are getting famous ^^

LOL, who is that guy?

Chewbacca said: LOL, who is that guy?

Spoiler https://www.youtube.com/@RDFTactics

Spoiler https://www.twitch.tv/rdftactics

crizeKOS said: Spoiler https://www.youtube.com/@RDFTactics
https://www.twitch.tv/rdftactics[/spoiler]

His tactic looks like a tweak of your tactic :goofy:

Did he mention you?

funny thing is that he is getting pissed on his stream coz he cant tweak stuff properly, lmao
just pressing play and forward without knowing the logic behind the tactic XDDDD

Chewbacca said: His tactic looks like a tweak of your tactic :goofy:

Did he mention you?

Idk and I dont care rly

@crizeKOS, please look this - https://fm-arena.com/thread/2733-how-fm-arena-picks-tactics-for-the-testing/

You need to add the information about the tactics in this thread to the OP or at least add links to the posts that have information about each tactic to the OP.

Thank you.

One of this guy with shit video about shitty tactics which they present like they broke the game.

If they use a nice tactic, it's obviously someone else work...

I hate this

Zippo said: @crizeKOS, please look this - https://fm-arena.com/thread/2733-how-fm-arena-picks-tactics-for-the-testing/

You need to add the information about the tactics in this thread to the OP or at least add links to the posts that have information about each tactic to the OP.

Thank you.

ok, I ll try

Rale said: Hello team, just to say keep it up... I've had great success with a combination of XMAS, ZaZ set pieces, WB(au), shorter passing. It gives me the best results in every test. Has anyone tried something similar ? And guys keep up the superb work.

@crizeKOS is this the twkd_6 version?

crizeKOS said: ok, I ll try

I've edited the OP and added the information about few tactics for you. I'm sure you do the rest yourself. :)

It's really isn't hard and should take few minutes.

Cheers.

Zippo said: I've edited the OP and added the information about few tactics for you. I'm sure you do the rest yourself. :)

It's really isn't hard and should take few minutes.

Cheers.

ty alot!

txkuiyo said: @crizeKOS is this the twkd_6 version?

no, twkd6 is with the Pressing Forwards (A) with roaming concept (w/o pass into space)
wasnt tested yet

crizeKOS said: ty alot!

You're welcome.

Also, please note... there's no need in putting every single thing under a spoiler. :) because it makes harder for people to read your posts, they are constantly forced to click on spoilers to read your posts and I must say that isn't a very pleasant thing to do.

You really need to use spoilers where it would be appropriate, for example, in posts containing a lot of information and screenshots where without spoilers it would be a complete mess.

Zippo said: You're welcome.

Also, please note... there's no need in putting every single thing under a spoiler. :) because it makes harder for people to read your posts, they are constantly forced to click on spoilers to read your posts and I must say that isn't a very pleasant thing to do.

You really need to use spoilers where it would be appropriate, for example, in posts containing a lot of information and screenshots where without spoilers it would be a complete mess.

Ok ty for claryfing this

Hey.. im using this tactic (v3) but im getting a lot of yellow/red cards:

Is there anyway i can tweak this to avoid getting so many cards? during game im already changing the tackling to "ease off tackles" when someone gets booked, but still having a lot of cards as you can see

Gracolas said: Hey.. im using this tactic (v3) but im getting a lot of yellow/red cards:

Is there anyway i can tweak this to avoid getting so many cards? during game im already changing the tackling to "ease off tackles" when someone gets booked, but still having a lot of cards as you can see

https://fm-arena.com/thread/2863-get-stuck-in/

I guess u can turn it off in exchange of a small nerf in ur performance

Gracolas said: Hey.. im using this tactic (v3) but im getting a lot of yellow/red cards:

You may try some "calm down" shouts too; u must remember that's its just a holiday tactic created for a specific custom league config that challenge ur team (tier 2 team) against a bunch of tier 1 teams. You gotta adapt ur play style to get sucess with this during the season.

what is the best tactic for you?
Tks, and good work ;)

Terrorist said: what is the best tactic for you?
Tks, and good work ;)

I'm having more fun with Useless_4-4-2_twkd, seems like the manager (Paulo Pezzolano) tactic of the team I support (Cruzeiro Esporte Clube/Brazil)

Happy Xmas

Hi guys, I decided to perform as I did with Marauder: rock and roll football trough flanks. Happy Xmas for all ou you! Idk if this my last XMas tweak, probably I will post again only if I realize something out of the box. Ty for all the downloads made! Wish u the best! Ty for everything! Cheers!

Base tactic: it's XMAS_twkd3

Changes made to the base tactic:

- Attacking Mentality
- Tempo reduced to slight higher
- Low crosses and shoot on sight added
- Counter pressing on + Throwing long with pace
- Def line on standard and get stuck in removed
- AF PI's changed
- SK (S) -> SK (D), PI's changed
- ZAZ set pieces routine added

great tactic! do you use any oi?

Hye said: great tactic! do you use any oi?

Nope, this is not something Im good at, unfortunelly.
In a regular game I would delegate to my Ass Man with high values of JPA and Tactical Knowledge, prefered backed by a excellent performance analysis team

@crizeKOS out of curiosity: "dribble more" PI on BPDs work really well, but in your tactic I think you the only one keeping standard passing while in other tactics people been putting "pass it shorter". Have you found it to work better?

kjarus said: @crizeKOS out of curiosity: "dribble more" PI on BPDs work really well, but in your tactic I think you the only one keeping standard passing while in other tactics people been putting "pass it shorter". Have you found it to work better?

Dribble more on BPD is a game exploit this year, its a must!
You have to bear in mind that PI most times make things worse. That tactic that works for a team dont works for another. You have to manage the macro stuff and keep PI's clean the most u can. However u can manage to use some PIs instead of tatical instructions, for instance, u can put ur attacking roles with "shoot less often" instead of choose as macro instruction "work ball into box". Furthermore the same will apply to run into defense and dribbling more.

Depends on what u have in mind. I try always to keep it clean and just tweak the macro stuff based on the space I want to occupy. Somehow it worked with XMas_twkd3.

@crizeKOS Thanks for the explanation - its true that you can achieve certain effects either through PI's and TI's and keeping it clean is probably for the better.

I was just wondering if its a risk factor to let your BPD's "dribble more" and you can mitigate that by adding "pass it shorter" so they dribble but are cautious once entering those dangerous areas

Its something we all have to try at some point. PIs are the harder thing to me in FM, I must be honest

Create an account or log in to leave a comment