crizeKOS said: Nope, this is not something Im good at, unfortunelly.
In a regular game I would delegate to my Ass Man with high values of JPA and Tactical Knowledge, prefered backed by a excellent performance analysis team

qual o estilo de atletas que você usa como extremos defensivos? preferencialmente atletas c capacidades defensivas altas (estilo edenilson do inter) ou mesmo que seja um ponta ofensivo a formação segue funcionando? se puder responder eu agradeço, pois é mt dificil encontrar gente que seja boa ofensivamente e que tambem tenha stats defensivas decentes pra contratar

camcaio said: qual o estilo de atletas que você usa como extremos defensivos? preferencialmente atletas c capacidades defensivas altas (estilo edenilson do inter) ou mesmo que seja um ponta ofensivo a formação segue funcionando? se puder responder eu agradeço, pois é mt dificil encontrar gente que seja boa ofensivamente e que tambem tenha stats defensivas decentes pra contratar

Please, use only English language.

Thank you.

Zippo said: Please, use only English language.

Thank you.

will do, sorry
so translating: what is the type of playerd needed for the role of defensive winger? those players need to be good on defense (having high marking, tackling etc) or being just good offensivelly (like most wingers) its still effective? Wondering because is really rare to find players that can play on that role on the field and that are good on both ends, usually only LBs or RBs fits that

camcaio said: will do, sorry
so translating: what is the type of playerd needed for the role of defensive winger? those players need to be good on defense (having high marking, tackling etc) or being just good offensivelly (like most wingers) its still effective? Wondering because is really rare to find players that can play on that role on the field and that are good on both ends, usually only LBs or RBs fits that

concentrate on attacking skills like pace, acceleration, crossing, anticipation... but in other tests these gys found that inwetred wingers works same good as defensive wingers but there is much more players in this position to find ;)

camcaio said: will do, sorry

any spicy trait will be good with some acc and pace, In the tests I used Sterling as DW (L) and Ziech as DW (R)

The Invincibles "Real Betis" 2T

SantosFC said: The Invincibles "Real Betis" 2T

your player traits generates very good interactions, gj

Hi guys, can you please help with advice on training schedule routine and OI opposition instrions. Can I leave the assistant manager dealing with them or?

Leontin said: Hi guys, can you please help with advice on training schedule routine and OI opposition instrions. Can I leave the assistant manager dealing with them or?

I deliever my OI to ass man with huge tactical knowledge and JPA. About trainning I use Daljit (Bust the net) schedule routine.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment