This tactic is 🔥 I’ve been struggling with my strikers scoring high numbers, I’m 3/4 seasons in with Ajax and have moukoko and endrick, played 3 league games this season and moukoko is on 13 in 3 👌 #CREATORDESERVESAMEDAL 🏅

Those set pieces, especially corners are borderline exploits haha. Had good high CBs with great heading and they never scored more than 5-7 goals in season. Started the new preseason with this tactic and De Ligt scores an average of 3 goals per game for the first 10 games I played, no kidding. Well done but I am considering switching to something different cause thats just too easy honestly

Hey @Delicious, it's possible change BPD to CD?

metalhead said: Hey @Delicious, it's possible change BPD to CD?

You can try, i don't really know if that gonna impact or not on the tactic, but you can make one on (co) if you wanna feel more "secure".

Xbox user here, great tactic, just wondering where can I find player instructions and the set piece routines? Keep up the good work with these tactics!

Vergstein said: Xbox user here, great tactic, just wondering where can I find player instructions and the set piece routines? Keep up the good work with these tactics!

Rest tackle harder, if your players are just rambos(they get too many yellows, remove stuck-in or just subout them) about set pieces i am testing more them you can check some dept explanation here :

https://fm-arena.com/find-comment/19241/

@Delicious What is the reasoning behind one near post and one far post corner? Wouldn't finding the superior one be best for fm-arena testing purposes?

MJK said: @Delicious What is the reasoning behind one near post and one far post corner? Wouldn't finding the superior one be best for fm-arena testing purposes?

Because from my test the majority of the corner scores near post from right and somehow with long shot from left is working like a charm but it might be that you really score more from corners but somehow you gonna score less overall, gonna check it more in dettail in a while.

@Delicious thank you for your tactics! This is a question regarding the game overall, but is it harder to make "plug and play" tactics for FM23? I just upgraded from Fm21 and one of the key selling point of the new ME was that it's more dynamic than ever.

Floppyaams said: @Delicious thank you for your tactics! This is a question regarding the game overall, but is it harder to make "plug and play" tactics for FM23? I just upgraded from Fm21 and one of the key selling point of the new ME was that it's more dynamic than ever.

Well more then harder is legit, before you could go 9 players on attack w/o getting wrecked on defense... The only thing I don't personally like about the me is the huge different between stuck and without it. The amount of cards seem unreal imho if SI tune it a bit is gonna be better for players experience overall.. Or at least let possession tactics do better...

I get a red card almost every game, what should I do?

roro51 said: I get a red card almost every game, what should I do?

https://fm-arena.com/thread/1906-get-stuck-in-ti-vs-tackle-harder-pi/

crazy !

mEren said: crazy !

:devil: Maguire!

iphone player here, can i saw full set piece? really appreciate it

gohan said: iphone player here, can i saw full set piece? really appreciate it

Here you go

Crazy tactic! I made a tweak with NFB and it still dominates the world.
:thup: :thup: :thup:

MakeSuRE said: Crazy tactic! I made a tweak with NFB and it still dominates the world.
:thup: :thup: :thup:

Could you upload this tweak?

McFly said: Could you upload this tweak?
Sure.
Just remind you that this is literally a less competitive tweak of the godlike 4132 EDU II, where I changed some players' positions in corner section on purpose of a better diversification of corner scorers.

OldPotters_4132_TheZoumas.fmf
Downloaded : 184 times
Uploaded : Feb 9, 2023

MakeSuRE said: Sure.
Just remind you that this is literally a less competitive tweak of the godlike 4132 EDU II, where I changed some players' positions in corner section on purpose of a better diversification of corner scorers.

i will give it a go later on my test league as well always wanted to try this kind of roles never had the time, how looks NFB?

Delicious said: i will give it a go later on my test league as well always wanted to try this kind of roles never had the time, how looks NFB?

Worse than regular roles in general, but still worth of trying.

Delicious said: Rest tackle harder, if your players are just rambos(they get too many yellows, remove stuck-in or just subout them) about set pieces i am testing more them you can check some dept explanation here :

https://fm-arena.com/find-comment/19241/

Hey Delicious, is there a tactical reason as to why mainly the right-sided players have player instructions?

Lbsaligh said: Hey Delicious, is there a tactical reason as to why mainly the right-sided players have player instructions?

what do you mean? as i know i just've forgot to the right striker... But till you let stuck-in it doesn't matter

First game with this tactic. We were expected to win but last time we played Middlesbrough it was very close. We created loads of really good chances and restricted them almost entirely to long, low XG shots.

Very interesting tactic.

Had good success with this. Curious though, why do the Inverted Wingers have "Stay Wider" instructions? Don't these cancel out?

aethelstan said: Had good success with this. Curious though, why do the Inverted Wingers have "Stay Wider" instructions? Don't these cancel out?

You can use narrow or wider depends how do you wanna use them.

i use OI on this one very effective sometimes i make my opponent 0 shot on goal with liverpool against pl teams. my Oi is
AML (show onto left foot, hard tackle) mirror it with AMR
and single striker (hard tackle and tight marking)
if they use 2 strikers their AF (tight marking and tackle harder) and second striker closing down and hard tackle. i forgot one thing if opponent winger has 13++ crossing dont use show onto weaker foot. but change it with tight marking and hard tackle. not only u have better result but atleast we can do something in the match and its fun

gohan said: i use OI on this one very effective sometimes i make my opponent 0 shot on goal with liverpool against pl teams. my Oi is
AML (show onto left foot, hard tackle) mirror it with AMR
and single striker (hard tackle and tight marking)
if they use 2 strikers their AF (tight marking and tackle harder) and second striker closing down and hard tackle. i forgot one thing if opponent winger has 13++ crossing dont use show onto weaker foot. but change it with tight marking and hard tackle. not only u have better result but atleast we can do something in the match and its fun

That's really interesting, I am testing at the moment the vujevic's way for ois but I will try to test this kind as well! Thanks to sharing I will try to check if they fit better💪💪

Hi, Amazing tactic, how is the individual training role for each player in this tactic? Just basic as the role in the tactic or?

i Like to swithc between 4-2-4 and this one depending injuries, new talents position etc.
So i would love a take on how to train them in roles that can be a bit suitable for both. For example Shaw/Malacia - Wingback support or back support? The same with wings and central midfielders.

My preffered tactic is this tactic, 4-2-4 is maybe 1-2 out of 10 games

Create an account or log in to leave a comment