Well so far this one is better post update than pre update, and it was amazing pre update. Seen a lot of people saying corners are much worse now, but they are fine for me. This is IOS version, but I believe ME is same.

OneEye said: Well so far this one is better post update than pre update, and it was amazing pre update. Seen a lot of people saying corners are much worse now, but they are fine for me. This is IOS version, but I believe ME is same.

About the nerf on corners is fine, problem is it feel offset now the game, they boosted some roles nerfed others, they said they boosted defenders they are worst like release M.E. ; And need to wait for smart boys to release good training schedule again, since at the moment players can't even survive 65 minutes :o

Great tactic
Randomized team selection until first national league south or north team came up
Premier League ongoing.
In championship i played the first 10 - 15 games with your two volante tactic.
Got a bunch of draws. Also didn't help that i changed 90% of the team.
My expectation was that i would easily bossed the league the same way as the previous years, although i knew that it would be much harder to win , i didn't expect it to be this hard .

I would have done better if i would've used this tactic full time.

This tac is amazing!

Create an account or log in to leave a comment