Test #11
Date: 01.04.2023
Test #12
Date: 01.04.2023
Patch 23.2.0 tests
click to show

Changed PI's on the AMs and BPDs

Mainz champion

I had already done a test with Mainz in holidays test this time I did it by playing all the matches. It's like in a dream. Congratulations on this tactic.0 Transfer and Burkardt injured every return match...

Filer974 said: I had already done a test with Mainz in holidays test this time I did it by playing all the matches. It's like in a dream. Congratulations on this tactic.0 Transfer and Burkardt injured every return match...

I am glad it's working for you!

Blau said: I am glad it's working for you!

That's my favorite tactic now,

good stuff!

Hello, I would like for this tactic to be retested in the new patch if possible. I included the screenshots for a run done in 23.3. I think the new update might have made this tactic less effective.

looks even greater :)

I've tried this tactic with Tottenham and the results are really impressive.

Good job. :thup:

I can confirm this is a very solid tactic.

It got my Atletico Madrid the title. :cool:

Good to see different shapes performing well in tests. Quality IF's are too expensive and don't even perform that well for me so I welcome this formation :D

Are you able to post any player instructions please? Playing on Switch so unable to download

Champion with Wolves

Good tactic💪🏼

Could somebody post Player Instructions please, Xbox player here so can't download. Thanks in advance.

Hazyjane said: Could somebody post Player Instructions please, Xbox player here so can't download. Thanks in advance.

Destroying💪🏼 very nice football.

Looks like the tactic is solid defensively, I don't know much about tactics but is there value in moving the AM from Support to Attack or as a shadow striker and make the DM -> Anchor to improve the goal scoring capability without affecting the defensive prowess.

Champion with 10 matches left to play

2 season in laliga i was strugling with other tactics but since i have started using this we are so good man turned averge players into beasts playing good def and solid offense
most of goals we conceded was becouse of some individual errors

the tactic i enjoyed most this fm

With PSG

Ok this looks like the most interesting tactic I have seen this year.

I will plug this into a Man City save I had on pause cause I was looking for the right tactic to play with them as I haven't been happy with anything lately.

tested it after 23.3 and was 4th after 15 games with Man City. Maybe it needs some updates ?

DawidFM said: tested it after 23.3.3 and was 4th after 15 games with Man City. Maybe it needs some updates ?

The latest patches is 23.3.0.

How can we make it more SUS? Let's say we drop the tempo to minimum and waste time much more often. What else can make players save energy, but still reduce the number of chances opponent has to score? I am afraid to change roles and mentality.

What I personally will test:
Take less risks across all positions
remove tackle harder from all positions
Stay on feet
Play for set-pieces
Be more disciplined
remove all instructions for GK
Mid-block
Standard pressing
drop defense line
don't block crosses (all my CDs have 18-19 jumping and 14-17 positioning)

UPD: seems to be working https://fm-arena.com/index.php?do=download_attach&attach_id=27758

BulldozerJokic said: How can we make it more SUS? Let's say we drop the tempo to minimum and waste time much more often. What else can make players save energy, but still reduce the number of chances opponent has to score? I am afraid to change roles and mentality.

What I personally will test:
Take less risks across all positions
remove tackle harder from all positions
Stay on feet
Play for set-pieces
Be more disciplined
remove all instructions for GK
Mid-block
Standard pressing
drop defense line
don't block crosses (all my CDs have 18-19 jumping and 14-17 positioning)

UPD: seems to be working https://fm-arena.com/index.php?do=download_attach&attach_id=27758

Feel free to test this stuff out. Hopefully, you can make the tactic better. Remember that many of the instructions only help the tactic score better on FMArena and might not be the best for a normal save.

Blau said: Feel free to test this stuff out. Hopefully, you can make the tactic better. Remember that many of the instructions only help the tactic score better on FMArena and might not be the best for a normal save.

nah, no point testing it on FMArena. These are the changes I make when I am leading two or three goals in a game.

I was wondering if you might suggest a bit of role tweaking to make it more sus. I am too afraid to change it myself since it might break the shape.

Can I trade the defender who heads the corner for my striker?

JoaoGabriel said: Can I trade the defender who heads the corner for my striker?

Sure, why not?

But it makes sense only if your striker is better in the air than you defender

Final position💪🏼

Create an account or log in to leave a comment