Hello, can you test with Shadow Strikers instead of Attacking Midfielder for the tables? The tactic is very unique and not similiar like any other of the tables and i feel that have potencial to be on top

Going on 4rd season save and in 2nd season i changed and i feel mutch more effective in scoring goals/assists. The squad is also mutch better so maybe is just my impression

Test a few more changes like PF in place of AF and asymmetry but dont feel like it as a upgrade.

b0nec0 said: Hello, can you test with Shadow Strikers instead of Attacking Midfielder for the tables? The tactic is very unique and not similiar like any other of the tables and i feel that have potencial to be on top

Going on 4rd season save and in 2nd season i changed and i feel mutch more effective in scoring goals/assists. The squad is also mutch better so maybe is just my impression

Test a few more changes like PF in place of AF and asymmetry but dont feel like it as a upgrade.

A similar tactic that you have described has been tested and performed worse (https://fm-arena.com/thread/4669-redux-v5-2-tweak/). However, what tests the best on FMArena is not always the best for your individual save. So just try out whatever you feel like and use what works best for you.

will u be updateing this for new patch

it always works

I've been using this tactic since the second half of the season. 1st of the return matches and winner of the Champions League, and all this without having an ectraordinary team

An undefeated season, 55 games without defeat... Corners that go in every time. Great tactic

Very very very good tactic. Well done.

I was kind of divided between this and Alhamdullilah II, but must say this is for me the best tactic I've tried this year. Lots of clean sheets, great attack, the football played is beautiful. Will share some pics later.

Champion in Sweden with a lesser team, then hired by Boavista in December (16th in the league), to finish 3rd and win the portuguese cup! And now dominating the league. I just love the fact that we conceded ZERO in the last 13 league matches.:cool:

Awesome tactic.

Good tactic but as anyone changed anything to make it better ?

Great tactic,thank you.Will try with another team aswel.

Bundesliga + Cup with Mainz
- 1st year
- 0 transfert:thup:

Man, this tactic is simply outstanding! The attacking football is beautiful, the build up is amazing and it’s really really strong defensively!!
I’m using it now, I made two small adjustments. One made the tactic less powerful and the other I think made it a small bit better…
1) I changed a little bit the corner routines so it doesn’t become a tactic which has a CD with 40 goals a season. And because the tactic is so good, I’m still been winning the games by far.
2) just for the Right and Left defenders (wingers) I removed the instruction to tackle harder, and I’ve been checking that they perform relatively better. I thought that, in the middle of the field, you need aggression and bravery fighting for the ball. But because the winger are playing “alone” on the sides, if they go “with it all” to win the ball, sometimes they will get overrun by the opponent, and by removing the tackle harder from them, I noticed they became more conservative and more ‘intelligent’ on when to fight for the ball.

Still, this tactic is completely the best and most realistic tactic I’ve tried so far (after almost 2000 hours of FM23). It’s great to see a different shape than the 424.
Great job and great eye on the game and on tactics you have ! Congratulations 💪🏻

Bini said: Man, this tactic is simply outstanding! The attacking football is beautiful, the build up is amazing and it’s really really strong defensively!!
I’m using it now, I made two small adjustments. One made the tactic less powerful and the other I think made it a small bit better…
1) I changed a little bit the corner routines so it doesn’t become a tactic which has a CD with 40 goals a season. And because the tactic is so good, I’m still been winning the games by far.
2) just for the Right and Left defenders (wingers) I removed the instruction to tackle harder, and I’ve been checking that they perform relatively better. I thought that, in the middle of the field, you need aggression and bravery fighting for the ball. But because the winger are playing “alone” on the sides, if they go “with it all” to win the ball, sometimes they will get overrun by the opponent, and by removing the tackle harder from them, I noticed they became more conservative and more ‘intelligent’ on when to fight for the ball.

Still, this tactic is completely the best and most realistic tactic I’ve tried so far (after almost 2000 hours of FM23). It’s great to see a different shape than the 424.
Great job and great eye on the game and on tactics you have ! Congratulations 💪🏻

HEAR! HEAR!

Create an account or log in to leave a comment