Test #1
Date: 09.11.2023
Test #2
Test #3
Patch 24.0.1 (DB1.0) tests
click to show

Still checking on the SS effect in 424 deformation. After other's ppl results im starting to move deeper on the asymetry effect on tactics.

How come the requirements for getting a tactic tested here are brutally unforgiving and yet you change a single team role or team instruction from an already posted tactic and gets it through ?

No hate on you bruh but I wanna get a tactic tested, I feel like shorter passing cripples the team, there are literally no through balls or risky passes and you need to have a numerical advantage anywhere on the pitch to even try to progress the ball. I was racking my brain trying to fix this with PI's, roles and other TI's for days until I finally figured out it was the passing slider.

Can you try this tactic or any other you've posted exactly the same just with the passing slider in the middle so the community can compare? Thanks.

Hi @magiyij155,

Please read this - https://fm-arena.com/thread/2733-how-to-get-your-tactic-tested/
This will explain you step by step how to upload your own tactics and be tested in the tactic testing league.

Thank you ;)

AM instruction pls?

Gianaa9 said: AM instruction pls?

Holiday test with Luton, I made no transfers

I am playing with Valencia at La Liga, any tips to change against bigger teams?

letsgo9 said: Most of this tactics were tested with lower teams like Luton, I am sure u can perform with Valencia if u setup ur first XI with some pacy fellas

So, its just plug and play against all teams? I should not change nothing even facing Real Madrid away? :D

Dont get mad. I understand what you mean, I was just curious if people keep touching the things doing tweaks by themself or if they just pluged an play with the tactic, thank you for the answer anyway :)

Create an account or log in to leave a comment