ZaZ - Blue 3.0

by Prutton, Jan 12, 2021

Prutton said: It was pretty hard to form a team with Juventude, since there were so many offers from everywhere, including Arab countries. I managed to sell lots of deadwood and make some cash for transfers. Most players chose to join another club instead, so this is the best eleven that I will use during this season, mostly from players that were already in the team (order: gk-dr-dcr-dcl-dl-dm-ml-mc-mr-amcr-amcl).
Spoiler

I will use the regional league to train those players in their new positions, before the national league starts. Players are nowhere as good as those from Palmeiras or Flamengo. I would say they are the weakest in the entire league, so this will be interesting.

As a curiosity, the board set a goal for me to win some youth championship, but I definitely won't be training youth team. I would enjoy playing with youth if it was a team based on developing younger players, but this is not the case.


Good luck with Juventude.. Try to go as far as you can in Copa do Brazil, as you will earn a lot of money...

+1

Gpassosbh said: Good luck with Juventude.. Try to go as far as you can in Copa do Brazil, as you will earn a lot of money...

I usually play the cup with second team until later stages, to keep them happy and in shape. If the reward is really that great, I can change my mind.

P.S.: 12 people in the bench feels so good. It should be adopted in all leagues.

Edited 22 days ago by Prutton
0

Prutton said: I usually play the cup with second team until later stages, to keep them happy and in shape. If the reward is really that great, I can change my mind.

P.S.: 12 people in the bench feels so good. It should be adopted in all leagues.


I also think you can make 5 subs during the game, but only "stoping" the game 3 times.. Just like 2 subs + 2 subs + 1 sub.. Something like that...

+1

Gpassosbh said: I also think you can make 5 subs during the game, but only "stoping" the game 3 times.. Just like 2 subs + 2 subs + 1 sub.. Something like that...

Really? I just checked here, it's 12 named, 3 used. Maybe it wasn't implemented in the game.

Anyway, played a couple of matches here. So far, so good, but almost got kicked in the first stages of Brazilian Cup because my player got sent off in the first half. However, I didn't face any strong team yet.


P.S.: Playing with all 10 leagues from South America on, as suggested.

Edited 22 days ago by Prutton
+1

Prutton said: Really? I just checked here, it's 12 named, 3 used. Maybe it wasn't implemented in the game.

Anyway, played a couple of matches here. So far, so good, but almost got kicked in the first stages of Brazilian Cup because my player got sent off in the first half. However, I didn't face any strong team yet.


P.S.: Playing with all 10 leagues from South America on, as suggested.


Gremio and Inter are strong teams.. Very good results so far..

+1

Gpassosbh said: Gremio and Inter are strong teams.. Very good results so far..

Just finished the regional league, comfortable victory over Inter. I also got a victory against Palmeiras in the national league, which is always nice if I want to be champion there.

My current strategy for weaker team, which should also work for stronger team, is to throw all pressure to the opponents and relieve all pressure from my team. That means I go to the press conferences and say I'll struggle in the match, that the opponent is favorite and stuff like that. Then, I tell my players to go without any pressure in the pep talk and just let them play soccer. Players that don't get motivated in pep talk I tell them individually that I have faith on them. During half time, I'm usually telling them I'm angry if winning by less than 2 goals, or telling them to not get complacent when winning by 2+ goals. Just like before, I tell I have faith in all players that don't get motivated by that. This is enough to make the team very consistent, not falling to pressure and not getting complacent. I also use shouts to encourage (when not winning), no pressure (any time) or praise (winning). So far, this is working better than just praising them all time.

+2

Prutton said: Just finished the regional league, comfortable victory over Inter. I also got a victory against Palmeiras in the national league, which is always nice if I want to be champion there.

My current strategy for weaker team, which should also work for stronger team, is to throw all pressure to the opponents and relieve all pressure from my team. That means I go to the press conferences and say I'll struggle in the match, that the opponent is favorite and stuff like that. Then, I tell my players to go without any pressure in the pep talk and just let them play soccer. Players that don't get motivated in pep talk I tell them individually that I have faith on them. During half time, I'm usually telling them I'm angry if winning by less than 2 goals, or telling them to not get complacent when winning by 2+ goals. Just like before, I tell I have faith in all players that don't get motivated by that. This is enough to make the team very consistent, not falling to pressure and not getting complacent. I also use shouts to encourage (when not winning), no pressure (any time) or praise (winning). So far, this is working better than just praising them all time.



That´s too easy for you then... You should pick an obscure team.. :)
But very good results so far.. Nice to see tactic work very well in Brazil.

+1

Gpassosbh said: That´s too easy for you then... You should pick an obscure team.. :)
But very good results so far.. Nice to see tactic work very well in Brazil.


Played a couple more matches. Just wanted to show what I usually do when there is busy schedule and a very hard match to win. Usually, people rest main players to play in the hard match. However, I usually prefer to use second team during these matches so I have rested players for the easier match. As an example, I used second team against Santos and Atletico, losing both matches, so I could have rested players for the matches against Bahia and Sao Paulo (home matches). I do that because I like to think it's better to get 3 certain points and maybe a few more than risking losing both the hard and easier matches, one because it was already hard and another because of tired players or second team. It usually pays off in the long run.

P.S.: By the way, I'm using a squad of 22 players (have a couple of emergency players in youth and reserve teams), and I left training intensity in normal. I usually like to play with a squad of 28 or 33 players, depending on the number of matches, and set training intensity to double for players with full condition, to improve attribute gains.

Edited 21 days ago by Prutton
+3

Just some further development. I hired three players to improve the squad, one of them being for the first team (Yuriel, got him because I like to have an expert in set pieces). Not any wonder, but I can't be picky with the worst team in the league, as not many are interested in joining. I will show their stats below.
Spoiler

The championship is developing really well and I think I will manage to win in the first season, as long as I can hold players from cracking from pressure in the last matches. I believe I can be the champion because I just trampled Flamengo at their home with one less player (in goal opportunities, since it was just 1-0). Not sure if they were complacent or their tactic just has disadvantage against mine. I will show the stats for that match below.


Earlier I also won against Palmeiras, so I think I'll be able to win. Anyway, below is the league table and schedule.

Edited 20 days ago by Prutton
+2

Prutton said: Just some further development. I hired three players to improve the squad, one of them being for the first team (Yuriel, got him because I like to have an expert in set pieces). Not any wonder, but I can't be picky with the worst team in the league, as not many are interested in joining. I will show their stats below.
Spoiler

The championship is developing really well and I think I will manage to win in the first season, as long as I can hold players from cracking from pressure in the last matches. I believe I can be the champion because I just trampled Flamengo at their home with one less player (in goal opportunities, since it was just 1-0). Not sure if they were complacent or their tactic just has disadvantage against mine. I will show the stats for that match below.


Earlier I also won against Palmeiras, so I think I'll be able to win. Anyway, below is the league table and schedule.


As a Flamengo supporter, I didn't like the result above.. kkkkk

+1

Anyone knows a good Spanish Database???

0

Gpassosbh said: As a Flamengo supporter, I didn't like the result above.. kkkkk

Got another nice victory with one less player. This time, my CM decided to give a bad tackle with 20s of game, so it was literally playing with one less the entire match. This result and the one against Flamengo gives me a hint that CM is not that important for the tactic to work well. I mean, it is probably the position that plays the best in the formation, but at the same time, the one that can be removed without disrupting the game flow.

By the way, I got kicked from Brazilian Cup by Santos in the semi-finals. I also got raped by Palmeiras at home, 4-1, but I still have a 5 points lead in the table, with 27 matches played.



P.S.: It's also really annoying that Sao Paulo made Picazzo (immediate reserve for SS) his top target and he got unhappy wanting to leave, but that's life.

P.S.2: I also spent 4 mi euros to upgrade training and youth facilities, just because I like to make the team I manage better than when I arrived. Projected balance for next year is around 1 mi euros right now, but it will be better with prize money and such.

Edited 20 days ago by Prutton
+2

Prutton said: Got another nice victory with one less player. This time, my CM decided to give a bad tackle with 20s of game, so it was literally playing with one less the entire match. This result and the one against Flamengo gives me a hint that CM is not that important for the tactic to work well. I mean, it is probably the position that plays the best in the formation, but at the same time, the one that can be removed without disrupting the game flow.

By the way, I got kicked from Brazilian Cup by Santos in the semi-finals. I also got raped by Palmeiras at home, 4-1, but I still have a 5 points lead in the table, with 27 matches played.



P.S.: It's also really annoying that Sao Paulo made Picazzo (immediate reserve for SS) his top target and he got unhappy wanting to leave, but that's life.

P.S.2: I also spent 4 mi euros to upgrade training and youth facilities, just because I like to make the team I manage better than when I arrived. Projected balance for next year is around 1 mi euros right now, but it will be better with prize money and such.


Do you have a specific player filter search when look for an player? Like you focus on pace and acceleration, right? What's the minimum value you search? Any age specific?

+1

Gpassosbh said: Do you have a specific player filter search when look for an player? Like you focus on pace and acceleration, right? What's the minimum value you search? Any age specific?

I always search under 21 years old when playing a long run game. In this one, I'm searching under 23 since it's the team vision (I always try to follow what the board asks). I usually do lots of 4 weeks trial to scout player attributes, like 30 players at a time. If they reject the trial but the agent says they are interested, then I assign a scout to them.

For filters, my initial filter is pace and accelaration. Anyone under a threshold isn't even considered (12 or 13 for weak teams, 14 or 15 to stronger ones). I also want players with good agility and dribling (jumping reach for central defenders), like at least 2 points below the threshold for pace and acceleration. After that, I check players with the best attributes for the age. If there are two similar players but one has 21 years old and another has 17 years old, I get the younger since it probably has higher potential. Then I ask the agent about the conditions, since they usually know better than what the asking price shows. If the conditions fit my pocket, then I go for it.

Another thing that I do is to increase scouting range to maximum for one day at the start of the season, to see players outside of my staff knowledge. Then I shortlist interesting names and go back to small scouting range, so it only charges one month instead of an entire year.

If anyone has another methodology and wants to share, I would be glad to hear.

Also, if you like to play in omniscient mode, then you can use programs like fm-scout, which is very good. I don't use it anymore because it changes the game to a more long term management game, while in blind mode you focus more in the current moment and get more excited when you find a good player, getting more attached to them. In my Leamington run, for example, I used Brown-Sterling for six or seven seasons, from Vanarama North to Premier League, just to discover later that he had 97 of CA and PA (I usually check when I sell the players). Despite his low CA and PA, he was always scoring a lot for my team, so I always had him in high regard. Had I played in omniscient mode, he would probably be sold way earlier.

0

Prutton said: I always search under 21 years old when playing a long run game. In this one, I'm searching under 23 since it's the team vision (I always try to follow what the board asks). I usually do lots of 4 weeks trial to scout player attributes, like 30 players at a time. If they reject the trial but the agent says they are interested, then I assign a scout to them.

For filters, my initial filter is pace and accelaration. Anyone under a threshold isn't even considered (12 or 13 for weak teams, 14 or 15 to stronger ones). I also want players with good agility and dribling (jumping reach for central defenders), like at least 2 points below the threshold for pace and acceleration. After that, I check players with the best attributes for the age. If there are two similar players but one has 21 years old and another has 17 years old, I get the younger since it probably has higher potential. Then I ask the agent about the conditions, since they usually know better than what the asking price shows. If the conditions fit my pocket, then I go for it.

Another thing that I do is to increase scouting range to maximum for one day at the start of the season, to see players outside of my staff knowledge. Then I shortlist interesting names and go back to small scouting range, so it only charges one month instead of an entire year.

If anyone has another methodology and wants to share, I would be glad to hear.

Also, if you like to play in omniscient mode, then you can use programs like fm-scout, which is very good. I don't use it anymore because it changes the game to a more long term management game, while in blind mode you focus more in the current moment and get more excited when you find a good player, getting more attached to them. In my Leamington run, for example, I used Brown-Sterling for six or seven seasons, from Vanarama North to Premier League, just to discover later that he had 97 of CA and PA (I usually check when I sell the players). Despite his low CA and PA, he was always scoring a lot for my team, so I always had him in high regard. Had I played in omniscient mode, he would probably be sold way earlier.


Ill use this filters. Right now I'm playing with Ajax, and I like to develop young players. I use your tips and trying to have a very fast team. Also using your training schedules to reach that. So far so good, but dutch championship is very easy. Ill face Chelsea and Juventus in Champions League.. Lets see how I go during this matches.

+1

Gpassosbh said: Ill use this filters. Right now I'm playing with Ajax, and I like to develop young players. I use your tips and trying to have a very fast team. Also using your training schedules to reach that. So far so good, but dutch championship is very easy. Ill face Chelsea and Juventus in Champions League.. Lets see how I go during this matches.

Just finished the league. Results are below. For a moment I thought it might slip in the last matches, but opponents didn't do their jobs.

+3

Prutton said: Just finished the league. Results are below. For a moment I thought it might slip in the last matches, but opponents didn't do their jobs.


Congrats on the title.. Time to hire new players and win the Libertadores...

+1

Great results mate, when you looking for a player, are you also for his mental attributes?

0

So far so good using ZAZ 3.0.. Dominated both Chelsea games and Juventus game, but came with 2 draws and 1 win...

+2

just me said: Great results mate, when you looking for a player, are you also for his mental attributes?
I dont think It's matter. Our team predicted 21st this season
Just buy fast player

@Prutton How do you get the board to upgrade the trainning facilities ?

Edited 19 days ago by ta2199
+2

ta2199 said: I dont think It's matter. Our team predicted 21st this season
Just buy fast player


nice results mate, yeah thats what i do

+2

just me said: Great results mate, when you looking for a player, are you also for his mental attributes?

From mental, I only look at vision and anticipation, but more as a tie breaker if they are equaly fast.

Gpassosbh said: So far so good using ZAZ 3.0.. Dominated both Chelsea games and Juventus game, but came with 2 draws and 1 win...

Can't complain with those results as Ajax away from home, right?


ta2199 said: I dont think It's matter. Our team predicted 21st this season
Just buy fast player

@Prutton How do you get the board to upgrade the trainning facilities ?


I usually ask when I have enough spare money and the board is delighted (A+). For example, when I asked this time, I had 4 mi euros (it costs around 2 mi) and projected balance to next year higher than that. I was also overachieving, so they didn't complain. Sometimes they can reject when they think the quality of your facilities is high enough for your stature, but then I insist all I can, and try again after a while if they end up rejecting. However, there are some options when they reject that automatically get you rejected, so you need to choose the other one. For example, saying that you need something to get the fans to your side when they are already supporting you fully, or similar stuff.

+2

So maybe next season I will have enough money to upgrade.
Should I upgrade trainning facilities or prof status first ?

0

ta2199 said: So maybe next season I will have enough money to upgrade.
Should I upgrade trainning facilities or prof status first ?


Professional status is better. It allows you to train full time, as well as increasing your reputation and bringing more income from deals.

+1

@Prutton hey mate, what is the most important position for this tactic? what position will buy first? thanks pal

0

just me said: @Prutton hey mate, what is the most important position for this tactic? what position will buy first? thanks pal

Probably CM, followed by SS.

+1

Prutton said: Just finished the league. Results are below. For a moment I thought it might slip in the last matches, but opponents didn't do their jobs.


Still playing with Juventude? Any new update on the Libertadores?

0

Gpassosbh said: Still playing with Juventude? Any new update on the Libertadores?

I was testing some improvements to the tactic these days, all failed. Going back to Libertadores after a short break.

+2

Hi @Prutton What are the main attributes to look for in each position?

0

Gracolas said: Hi @Prutton What are the main attributes to look for in each position?

It's in the openning post. Acceleration and pace are the main attributes. Use agility and dribbling (except for DC and DM) as tiebreaker.

0
Create an account or log in to leave a comment